Have way too much leftover ham and need a recipe? Today is your lucky day because here at The Happy Home Life we have over 20 leftover ham recipes available to help you.
From rice to breakfast to soup, you will find ways to use your leftover ham and create a delicious recipe you and your family will love.
Over 20 Delicious Leftover Ham Recipes
- Quinoa Fried Rice – A great way to use leftover ham!
- Leftover Ham – Make Nigella Lawson’s Cuban Black Bean Soup.
- Cuban Ham Sandwich Recipe – An easy, quick and simple variation of the traditional Cuban Ham Sandwich.
- Cheesy Scalloped Potatoes & Ham Recipe – A favorite dish to make with your leftover ham.
- Leftover Ham & Plantain Soup – Great way to use your leftover ham and sweeten it with plantain.
- Slow Cooker Ham Soup – Using Leftover Ham, this recipe shows step by step photos.
- Ham Casserole Recipe – This is delicious and the good news is freezes well.
- Ham and Cheese Stromboli – This recipe uses leftover ham and uses a pizza dough.
- Slow Cooker White Bean and Ham Soup Recipe – Another great soup recipe you can also freeze!
- Ham Salad – Put your leftover ham to good use!
- Hawaiian Pizza Pasta Bake – This recipe sounds amazing!
- Cheesy Ham on Cornbread – An easy breakfast recipe.
- Easy Baked Ham Sandwich – This recipe is great for leftovers!
- Slow Cooker Ham & Potato Hash – Another great recipe to use your leftover ham.
- Ham and Asparagus Spaghetti – Made with tender chunks of ham, spaghetti noodles, asparagus and Parmesan cheese.
- Ham and Cheese Quiche – You can add leftover ham to this recipe and make a delicious cheesy Quiche.
- Dutch Split Pea Sound Recipe – Great meal to create when you have family over!
- Croque Madame Bread Pudding – Delicious recipe for our next brunch.
- Classic Homemade Macaroni Salad – Adding leftover ham to your classic homemade macaroni salad will be a hit.
- Crock Pot Ham and Potato Chowder – Oh this is going to make a delicious chowder when you add leftover ham!
- 15 Bean Soup with Ham – Kick up the Cajun seasoning and you will have delicious soup!
- Ham & Egg Breakfast Cups Recipe – Another great breakfast using leftover ham.
- Ham Bone Soup – Lots of ham and veggie in this recipe.
- Hawaiian Crockpot Ham Sandwiches – Create a delicious Hawaiian ham sandwich with your leftover ham.
If you liked this post, you might also like our list of Easter casserole recipes!