Let’s make Keto Low Carb Buffalo Chicken Stuffed Tomatoes today!
Friends, today you are going to learn how to make Buffalo Chicken Stuffed Tomatoes and you are going to love it! This recipe is Keto and Low-carb friendly so you don’t have to worry about carbs at all.
How to make Buffalo Chicken Stuffed Tomatoes
Before we begin to make this Buffalo Chicken Stuffed Tomatoes we need to gather our ingredients.
What are the ingredients to make Buffalo Chicken Stuffed Tomatoes?
For this recipe you are going to need:
- large tomatoes
- cooked chicken
- cream cheese
- Frank’s buffalo wing sauce
- celery stalks
- feta or blue cheese
Now, that we have gathered our ingredients let’s begin!
Follow this steps to make Keto Low Carb Buffalo Chicken Stuffed Tomatoes:
Step 1 – Remove the stem from the tomatoes.
Step 2 – Sliced the tomatoes about 3/4 of the way down into 6th. Enough to open them.
Step 3 – Heat the cream cheese and sauce in a saucepan over medium heat.
Step 4 – Mix well.
Step 5 – Add the celery and the chicken.
Step 6 – Mix well until chicken is coated.
Step 7 – Scoop the chicken mixture into the tomatoes.
Step 8 – Divide cheese and add over tomatoes.
Optional – Place under broiler for about 5 minutes.
Your Keto Low Carb Buffalo Chicken Stuffed Tomatoes is done!
You have learned how easy and simple this recipe is now it is time to print the exact measurements.
Keto Low Carb Buffalo Chicken Stuffed Tomatoes
- 4 large tomatoes
- 2 cups cooked chicken, shredded (I.e. rotisserie)
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- ½ cup Frank's buffalo wing sauce
- 2 celery stalks, diced
- 1/2 cup feta or blue cheese, crumbled
- Scoop out stem of tomatoes.
- Sliced tomatoes about ¾ of the way down into 6ths, just enough to open them.
- In a saucepan, heat the cream cheese and sauce.
- Mix until combined.
- Fold in celery and then chicken.
- Mix until chicken is well coated.
- Scoop chicken mixture into tomatoes.
- Divide cheese equally over tomatoes.
Optional, for a hot meal-
- Place under broiler until heated, about 5 minutes.