My favorites all in one amazing cake! This strawberry Banana Pineapple cake has it all!
I’m a fan of these ingredients and now that the temperatures are rising it is time to start planning and thinking cool! This Strawberry Banana Pineapple Cake Recipe is what came into mind!
As I said a simple and delicious recipe and when it comes to our family reunion you can guarantee this will be a hit!
Your favorite vanilla instant pudding mix, we bought ours from Aldi, and it tasted great and saved us money.
Strawberry Banana Pineapple Cake Recipe
- 1 yellow cake mix
- 1 (6 oz.) package of instant vanilla pudding
- 1 can crushed pineapple, drained
- 2 (10 oz.) packages of frozen strawberries (we used one with syrup)
- 2 bananas
- 1 tub Cool Whip
Bake the yellow box according to the box direction and set aside to cool.
Make the instant pudding and set in the fridge to get cold.
Cut the cake into small chunks and put in a small bowl (punch bowl) or Mason jar.
Spread pudding, then pineapple, bananas, and strawberries. Then add Cool Whip.
- Easy Strawberry Kiwi Lemonade
- Strawberry Cream Cheese Roll Ups
- Easy Strawberry Breakfast Turnovers
- 2 Ingredient Banana Bread