Living life like the rest would somehow mean being in love with the chemistry of rich chocolate and creamy peanut butter taste. According to one of the studies of Food scientists, chocolate and peanut butter go together so well.
The taste of the peanut butter and the chocolate are the best duo in the world of baking and the chocolate peanut butter brownies recipe would be the best matchmaker.
What are Chocolate Peanut Butter Brownies?
These chocolate peanut butter brownies are fudgy chocolate brownies that are stuffed with a surface of peanut butter to come up with the most indulgent and extravagant treat. Unlike other brownies, this is somewhat a level-up flavor to add excitement to your ordinary perception of brownies.
What Makes the Chocolate Peanut Butter Brownies special?
You can always find chocolate brownies everywhere. However, the best combination that you can ever have is this chocolate with peanut butter. You can make this goody for 37 minutes only which depending on the type of oven you use. This kind of brownie will blow your chocolate and peanut butter-loving mind.
What type of Peanut Butter Should I Need?
Choosing the best type and kind of peanut butter is a bit challenging. However, there’s nothing wrong with making use of the natural peanut butter on your table. On the other hand, when preparing baked goods, you will need the cheaper stuff that you can find in any old supermarket for this will give you the ideal creamy and soft goods.
The reason why cheaper makes it the best is that it has sugar and hydrogenated oil that the natural peanut butter doesn’t have. These two are essentially used to prevent the separation of the peanut butter and would help enhance its spreading.
You are going to love these recipes:
What are the ingredients to make this recipe?
In preparing these extraordinary baked goods, you will need to have two different ingredients in every layer. One common ingredient that you would use for this is the non-stick cooking spray to prevent food from sticking on the pan.
For the chocolate layer, what you will need are:
- Butter- A half cup of it and must be unsalted and melted to control the exact amount of salt.
- Sugar- It has to be granulated to have a more refined outcome.
- Eggs- Two large eggs would make a difference since large eggs would add structure.
- Vanilla Extract – This would make the flavor enhanced.
- Cocoa Powder– It would be best to use an unsweetened one for you to control the sugar in the final result.
- Salt- Any kind of salt but it would be best to have iodized so granules would be less noticeable.
For the peanut butter layer, what you will need are:
- Peanut butter- The creamy one would fit into the picture of a terrific combination.
- Butter- It is recommended to use unsalted and melted butter for you to control salt usage.
- Sugar- If you want a more refined texture, granulated would be the best for it.
- Egg- When baking, it would always be best to have a large to have a balanced outcome.
- Vanilla extract- Aside from the extract that you have on the chocolate layer, you will also need a real vanilla extract in the peanut butter layer.
- Flour- To have a denser brownie, you should use all-purpose flour to achieve that.
- Baking Powder- A way to make your brownies up and create a cakier result, you should add baking powder.
- Salt- For you to have a life in every ingredient you added to make this mouth-watering product, just add salt.
Chocolate Peanut Butter Brownies
For you to serve up to 9 people, be sure to follow the procedure provided below. Since the ingredients are all set, let’s make this exceptional baked product that you wouldn’t surely miss for your life.
To start with, you have to preheat the oven up 350°F and place an 8” x 8” pan and spray portions with non-stick cooking spray.
After that, you will prepare the chocolate layer in a large mixing bowl. Let’s start with adding the flour, cocoa powder, and lastly, the salt.
Fold it lightly in the flour with cocoa powder then mix. Note that over mixing would turn the brownie into a cake-like.
Now, mix the ingredients for the peanut butter layer leaving the flour, baking powder, and salt as the last, and mix thoroughly.
Then, spread the peanut butter layer on the top of the pan and add the chocolate layer on top of it, spreading the butter for both layers out evenly.
Finally, bake the brownies for 22 minutes. It may be soft and gooey but as soon as it is cooled down, it will settle. Now you can enjoy the best type of brownies!
It is hard to find a dessert that can satisfy all of your cravings, but these Chocolate Peanut Butter Brownies are just the ticket.
They are rich and decadent, with a hint of saltiness from the peanut butter and chocolate coming together for an absolutely delicious brownie.
So forget about those pesky diets! You deserve this after such a long day!
- non-stick cooking spray
- ½ c. unsalted butter, melted
- 1 c. granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1½ t. vanilla extract
- ½ c. all-purpose flour
- ½ c. unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/8 t. salt
Peanut Butter Layer
- 1/3 c. creamy peanut butter
- 2 T. unsalted butter, melted
- 1/3 c. granulated sugar
- ¼ c. packed brown sugar
- 1 large egg
- ½ t. real vanilla extract
- ½ c. all-purpose flour
- 1 t. baking powder
- 1/8 t. salt
Preheat oven to 350°F and line an 8” x 8” pan with parchment paper and spray with non-stick cooking spray.
Mix all the ingredients for the chocolate layer in a large mixing bowl, adding flour, cocoa powder, and salt last. Lightly fold in the flour and cocoa powder until just mixed. (Do not over mix, or the brownies will turn out cake-like).
Mix the ingredients for the peanut butter brownie layer, saving the flour, baking powder, and salt for last and stirring until just mixed.
Spread the peanut butter brownie layer on the bottom of the pan and top it with the chocolate brownie layer, spreading the batter for both layers out evenly.
Bake for 22 minutes. Brownies will still be soft and gooey but will finish setting while they cool. Enjoy!
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 398Total Fat: 20gSaturated Fat: 9gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 8gCholesterol: 96mgSodium: 189mgCarbohydrates: 50gFiber: 2gSugar: 35gProtein: 7g
These nutritional calculations might not be accurate. Please speak with a licensed nutritionist to assist you.