This Pink Grapefruit Martini is a mouth-watering drink. Also, you don’t have to wait for a special occasion to make one if you want to! But at your next event, this light and refreshing cocktail is guaranteed to be a success. This martini recipe is ideal for a girls’ night out, a holiday get-together, or as a way to wind down after a hard day.
What Does Pink grapefruit go well with?
Cardamom, nutmeg, cloves, and cinnamon are some of the spices that go well with grapefruit, while salt enhances the taste. Fresh ginger, as well as mint, basil, tarragon, and rosemary, mix well together. Chile peppers, both strong and mild, make a surprisingly agreeable pairing.
Is pink grapefruit bitter?
Because pink grapefruits have a pink skin and are closely related to white grapefruits, they have a bitter taste. Choose the red grapefruit if you’re looking for the sweetest grapefruits.
How much alcohol is in grapefruit juice?
Each serving has less than 14 grams of pure alcohol, and it’s just as good as a conventional greyhound. Despite the fact that each serving contains only a small amount of grapefruit juice, it is nonetheless high in vitamin C.
What are the ingredients to make Pink Grapefruit Martini?
With 10 minutes prep time, here are the ingredients that you’re going to need which serves 4:
- Ice – You can use more or less ice depending on your preference.
- Fresh pink grapefruit juice – The addition of pink grapefruit juice to this recipe transforms a vodka martini into a tart, bright, and refreshing delight that will leave you wanting more.
- Fresh lime juice – The citrus adds a lovely, fresh zing to the beverage.
- Vodka – Your bar cart should always contain a great bottle of vodka, which is ideal for special events.
- Orange liquor – This martini is best served with Cointreau, but you may also use triple sec or Grand Marnier if you like.
- Lime – A different hit to make it bright and refreshing.
How to make Pink Grapefruit Martini?
Now that you have gathered all of your ingredients, it is time to make this recipe.
You can replace the vodka and orange liqueur with 1 cup sparkling water and ¼ cups of fresh orange juice for a delightful alcohol-free variation. Then, rather than using a cocktail shaker, combine all of the ingredients in a pitcher filled with ice before serving.
You’re also going to need a cocktail shaker with a lid to break down the citrus in this martini.
Now add all other ingredients to the cocktail shaker with ice. To blend, cover and vigorously shake.
Then strain into martini glasses after removing the cover. Serve right away after garnishing with lime slices. Enjoy!
Now that you know all you need to know about pink grapefruit Martini, it is time to print or save the recipe with the exact measurements.
Not ready to print? No problem! Save this pin in your Pinterest account by clicking the pin button located in the recipe card.
- Ice, to fill shaker
- 1½ c. fresh pink grapefruit juice
- ¼ c. fresh lime juice
- 6 oz. vodka
- 2 oz. orange liquor, such as Cointreau or triple sec
- 1 large lime, cut into slices
- Fill cocktail shaker with ice and add all other ingredients. Cover and shake vigorously to blend.
2. Remove lid and strain into martini glasses. Garnish with slices of lime and serve immediately. Enjoy!