Keto Tuna Melt Stuffed Tomatoes
Yield 4 Stuffed Tomatoes
- 3-4 large Tomatoes
- 2 cans Tuna, drained
- ½ cup diced cucumbers or pickles*
- 6 ounces cream cheese
- ½ cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- Optional- dried parsley
- Salt and pepper to taste*
*omit salt if using pickles
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Wash and dry the tomatoes. Cut tops off of tomatoes and scoops out insides.
- In a bowl, add the cream cheese and beat until fluffy.
- Add the tuna and cucumbers/pickles and fold in gently.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper and taste. Adjust to preference.
- Place tomatoes in a shallow baking dish.
- Gently fill tomatoes with tuna mixture.
- Top each tomato with equal amount of cheese.
- Bake for 18 minutes. Or until tomatoes appear soft.
Recipe by The Happy Home Life at https://www.thehappyhomelife.com/keto-tuna-melt-stuffed-tomatoes/