Keto Low Carb Buffalo Chicken Stuffed Tomatoes
- 4 large tomatoes
- 2 cups cooked chicken, shredded (I.e. rotisserie)
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- ½ cup Frank's buffalo wing sauce
- 2 celery stalks, diced
- 1/2 cup feta or blue cheese, crumbled
- Scoop out stem of tomatoes.
- Sliced tomatoes about ¾ of the way down into 6ths, just enough to open them.
- In a saucepan, heat the cream cheese and sauce.
- Mix until combined.
- Fold in celery and then chicken.
- Mix until chicken is well coated.
- Scoop chicken mixture into tomatoes.
- Divide cheese equally over tomatoes.
Optional, for a hot meal-
- Place under broiler until heated, about 5 minutes.
Recipe by The Happy Home Life at https://www.thehappyhomelife.com/keto-low-carb-buffalo-chicken-stuffed-tomatoes/