Homemade Steak Sauce
- 1 cup ketchup
- 3 tbsps Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 1/2 tbsp grainy Dijon mustard
- 1 1/2 tbsp orange juice
- 1 tsp molasses
- 1/4 tsp ground sea salt
- 1/4 - 1/2 tsp black pepper (this can be adjusted to your preferences)
- 1/2 tbsp brown sugar
- 1 1/2 tsp dried oregano
- pinch of red pepper flakes
- 1/4 tsp cayenne hot pepper sauce (you can adjust this to taste)
- Combine all ingredients using a whisk until well combined.
- The sauce tastes best if you give it some time to develop. Overnight is best but try for at least 4 hours.
- Serve as a dipping sauce for your steaks. This also tastes good brushed on BBQ'd hamburgers!
Recipe by The Happy Home Life at https://www.thehappyhomelife.com/homemade-steak-sauce/