Easy Pumpkin Cream Puffs
Easy and delicious pumpkin cream puffs your family is going to love!
- ¼ teaspoon of salt
- 1 cup of water
- 1 cup all-purpose Flour
- 4 Eggs
- ½ cup Butter
- 1 cup of pure pumpkin puree
- 1 teaspoon of pumpkin spice
- 4oz of cream cheese, softened
- 1 tablespoon of sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon of salt
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- In a large pot over high heat bring butter and water to a boil. Stir in the salt and flour, lower heat to medium and mix together until it becomes a ball form. Place dough in a large mixing bowl.
- Whisk in one egg at a time, being sure it’s well mixed before adding another. Repeat for all four eggs.
- In an ungreased pan, drop in 1 tablespoon of dough at a time.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes.
- Once puffs are done, slice in half. Spoon on one and a half teaspoon of pumpkin filling. Layer again with the other half of the puff. Dust with powdered sugar.
Garnish with powdered sugar.
Recipe by The Happy Home Life at https://www.thehappyhomelife.com/easy-pumpkin-cream-puffs-recipe/