Looking for the best wing recipes for this upcoming Super Bowl weekend? Instead of spending your time shopping around for a place to deliver you wings or a take the time to drive out to a takeout place, why make your wings. Don’t have a recipe? We got you covered because we have found 16 wing recipes that are better than takeout!
16 Wing Recipes That Are Better Than Takeout
- Sweet and Sour Baked Chicken Wings (with my secret sauce) – This recipe is baked and will save you the mess!
- Sweet and Spicy Jalapeño Chicken Wings –Easy, delicious, and sticky wing wings have a nice jalapeno kick to them.
- Apricot Wings Recipe – This recipe will really hit the spot!
- The Best Cajun Wings Recipe – Cajun wings anyone? Count me in!
- 3 Ingredient Crockpot BBQ Chicken Wings – With 3 ingredients and a Crockpot you know is a delicious and easy recipe.
- Spicy Thai Chicken Wings – are an appetizer game changer
- Brazilian Style Chicken Wings – This wings are seasoned with lime and garlic and they marinate overnight!
- If you prefer crispy lemon check out this Crispy Lemon Chicken Wings.
- Looking for Thai Peanut wings? Check out Baked Thai Peanut Chicken Wings recipe!
- Salted Coffee Chicken Wings – Yes, you read right!
- Sweet Sriracha Chicken Wings In The MultiFry
- Baked Margarita Chicken Wings – The glace contains the margarita and the alcohol will evaporate once you cook the wings.
- This General Tso’s chicken wing recipe will leave you speechless!
- Try this Grilled Old Bay Chicken Wings a simple recipe with complex, bold flavor!
- Baked Teriyaki Chicken Wings – Straight from her mom’s recipe file!
- Asian Glazed Chicken Wings recipes will be a hit with your family and friends.
The good news that now you have this delicious recipes in one place. The bad news is decided which one to make for this upcoming Super Bowl Sunday! Best off luck!